1. Rahman MM, Ahmed AAM, Ahmed M, Tapadar HA, Rahman MS (2015) Utilization of natural coagulants for reducing turbidity of surface water, proceedings of International Conference on Recent Innovation in Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development, DUET, Page 918-923
2. Chowdhury TD, Ahmed AAM, Shahriar A, Biswas RC (2016) An Application of Water Hyacinth for Enhancing the Quality of Pond Water in Sylhet City, in the Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development (ICCESD 2016), 12~14 February 2016, KUET, Khulna, Bangladesh (ISBN: 978-984-34-0265-3)
3. Rahman MM, Ahmed AAM, Khan MSA, Joy SS (2016) Performance Evaluation of Natural Coagulants (Cicer Arietinum and Abelmoschus Esculentus) Comparing with Alum in Coagulation Process, in the Proceedings of the 3rd Intl. Conf. on Civil Engg for Sustainable Development, 12~14 Feb. 2016, KUET, Bangladesh (ISBN: 978-984-34-0265-3)
4. Ahmed M, Ahmed AAM, Mazumder RK (2010) Deterioration of water quality of Surma River influenced by Natural Canals Passing through Sylhet City of Bangladesh, proceedings of Intl. Conf. on Env. Aspects of Bangladesh (Sept. 4) pp. 182-185 http://benjapan.org/iceab10/48.pdf
5. Alam MJB, Ahmed AAM, Ali E (2010) Surface water quality assessment of the Surma River using factor analysis proceedings of Intl. Conf. on Environ. Aspects of Bangladesh (Sept. 4) pp. 186-188. http://benjapan.org/iceab10/49.pdf
6. Ahmed AAM, Alam MJB, Ahmed AAM (2010) Evaluation of Sanitation Hygiene: a case study of slums in Sylhet, proc. of Regional Conf. on Appropriate Water Supply, Sanitation, and Hygiene Solutions for Informal Settlements and Marginalized Communities (May 19-21) Nepal, pp. 1-11.
7. Ahmed M, Uddin M, Ahmed AAM (2011) Environ. & Geotechnical aspects of Chaptir Haor sub project and its proposed rehabilitation, proc. of Intl. Conf. on Env. Tech. and Cons. Engg. For sustainable development (ICETCESD-2011), March 10-12, SUST, Pp. 973-979.
8. Ahmed AAM, Mahzuz HMA, Yusuf MA (2010) Using of Stone powder as an alternative of sand in concrete and Mortar, proc. of Conference on Engg. Research, Innovation and Education (CERIE), January 11-13, SUST, Pp. 287-290